Skip to content

Shaving Teapot?

Listen to this article
I have a question, I have found a shaving mug from a garage sale! It looks like a small teapot. Pretty heavy but how do you use them? There are 4 holes in the top a handle and a spout.  Any ideas?
Thanks for your message. Sounds like you’re describing a shaving soap “scuttle.” Take a look at this video (about 1:35 into it):

Shave tutor and co-founder of sharpologist. Also check out my content on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!View Author posts

2 thoughts on “Shaving Teapot?”

Comments are closed.