Wet Shaving News Episode 2
This is the second episode! It’s fantastic to see the great amount of support we are getting from the community! Thank you all so much! There is a giveaway in this episode, so be sure to listen to the whole show as that’s the only way you’ll learn how to be entered! This is only the second show we’ve produced, so please bear with us as we get accustomed to some editing and production differences with our studio. Some parts of this show might sound different, and that’s an issue that should be resolved in the next show!
- 6/4 – Personna Plant To Close? http://bit.ly/1HO8EEw
- 6/9 – Dapper Dragons to discontinue Cinnamon Bun and Pomegranate, and they have mentioned that Green Tea and Bergamot may be retiring as well.
- 6/10 – Col. Conk Gets An Upgrade http://bit.ly/1dxnAij
- 6/12 – Beard Fad is dead http://mashable.com/2015/
- 6/12 – Blackbird Safety Razor http://kck.st/1JHNePv
- 6/12 – New Orleans Meet Up December 21st (Traditional Shaving Evangelist)
- 6/15 – Wet Shave Obsession is Coming Back
Dates Indicate Release Date (If Available)
- 6/2 Soap Commander – Coffee (Actual Coffee) http://bit.ly/1J2eTdY
- 6/3 Knockout Shave – Smoky (green tea, black currants, bergamot, mandarin, musk, and sandalwood)http://bit.ly/
- 6/10 Dr. Johns – Arctic Hydra ( Hydra with menthol) http://bit.ly/1GbQETl
6/21 Dapper Dragons – Festival (It combines summer blooming flowers, summer fruit, and an intriguing base of smoke and gunpowder to evoke the feeling of summer festivals around the world)
6/21 – Coconut, Lime, And Verbena (Coconut and lime with woodsy and citrusy undertones)
6/21 – Cucumber Melon (Light, refreshing fragrance)
6/21 – White Chocolate Orange
6/21 – Scylla (maritime scent with mediterranean influences).
6/10 – iKon Shavecraft Short Comb http://ikonrazors.com/
- 6/10 – iKon Shavecraft Tech http://ikonrazors.com/
- 6/21 – Barrister & Mann – (Sunrise has changed names to Solarion)
- 6/21 – Soap Commander – Gusto (Raspberry Lemonade)