Wet Shaving News Podcast Ep. 4 is up and ready for your listening pleasure. This episode features industry news, commentary, and an interview with Anthony of Deluxe Shaving Co. (including giveaway!).
CLICK HERE for the podcast
News and announcements:
- Edwin Jagger has announced a giveaway contest to win a deluxe travel kit. The contest ends August 31st.
- According to Forbes, Harrys, the online cartridge supply vendor founded by Warby Parker cofounder Jeff Raider and Andy Katz-Mayfield, has raised 75 million dollars in an effort to combat Proctor and Gambles Gillette.
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements has released a new fragrance to commemorate one thousand users on the G+ community. The fragrance has been inspired by the classic candy Good n’ Plenty.
- Reef Point soaps will discontinue its vegan formula soaps, focusing on their tallow line.
- Razor Blades and More has announced the arrival of a new soap created through partnership between Razor Blades and More and Caties Bubbles.
- New Latha fragrances are now available from Barrister & Mann, bringing the total fragrances in the line up to four, featuring Oceana, Limon, Lavanda, and the Original Scent.
- Also announced from Barrister and Mann — their offices will be closed from August 2nd to August 10th for a short break.
- Three new scents of aftershave splash are now available from Reef Point.
- Chiseled Face has unveiled their new pre-shave gel.
- Arctic Hydra by Dr. Jons is coming to a newly unveiled aftershave tonic.
- Caties Bubbles has released a new fragrance entitled “A Midnight Dreary.”
- Blackland Razor Company, the kickstarter backed startup aiming to produce an SR-71 Blackbird inspired DE razor, has pulled its kickstarter campaign.