Thanks to “Pauldog” on the shavemyface forum, I recently got a sample of the Gillette Guard razor. This is a single-blade razor specifically made for “emerging markets.” Its currently sold only in India. I’ve only used it a few times but I must say…I’m impressed. Its very light, but I think any DE shaver will quickly find the right grip and (mild) pressure to make this little fellow fly. The pivot action is very good and the handle grips well even with its light weight. If P&G altered the handle slightly for the “western” markets and sold it for under $1 under a non-Gillette name they’d make a mint. Meanwhile, I think this will become my new travel razor (as long as I can find replacement cartridges).
You are here: / / Testing: Gillette Guard
- Like everyone else, we’ve continued our sale! 😉 Yates Mfg.
- 👍 35% OFF Honeycomb Shaving Brushes + New Arrivals West Coast Shaving
- How do beards impact the effectiveness of face masks? Global Shave Club
- , The Jolly Roger has set sail! Blackship Grooming
- Procrastinators can rejoice Supply