In amateur radio culture, an Elmer is a person who teaches and nurtures the neophyte amateur radio operator. Do you have a traditional shaving “Elmer?” If you’re reading this blog I may be one of them, so exclude me from the list. Who else? Mike Ham (Leisureguy)? Bruce Everiss (BruceOnShaving)? Mike Sandoval (Shaving 101)? Dr. Moss (at SMF)? Lynn Abrams (at SRP)? What person(s) have been most instrumental or influential in your traditional shaving journey?
You are here: / / Question: Elmer?
- IT’S HERE! Black Orchid by WSP is Available Now Wet Shaving Products
- Coconut Creeper Available Now! The Holy Black
- LAST CHANCE – Save Up To 40% Off Smallflower Merz
- Four! Pick ‘Em & Shave An S-Load Grooming Lounge
- Better Shipping Offers + New Synthetic Bulbous Range! Edwin Jagger