You’re listening to Wet Shaving Talk powered by Sharpologist.com where we’re dedicated to preserving the art and skill of classic shaving. I’m your host Joe Borrelli and today is October 1 ,2018.
Today on the Show:
New Razor from Wolfman
Fall Seasonal Special
What’s up with the cast!
What’s Coming Up!
After much anticipation, Wolfman razors has announced their new razor.
Based on the BBS-1 design other than the looks, it’s a completely different razor.
Now available!! Check it out
Fall Seasonal Special!
And without further delay
Barrister and Mann
- Return after 2017 hiatus
- Pre-Orders were in August, General Stock available Today 10/1
- I received mine this past week and it’s similar to the first release.
- (Vetiver, Oakmoss, Black Pepper, Cocoa, Labdanum, Cedar)
- Return after a 4 year hiatus
- Available until December 31st.
- (Apples, Fallen Leaves, Wood Smoke, Benzoin Sumatra, Cinnamon)
- Available until December 31st.
- (Russian Leather, Coffee, Sandalwood, Cedar
- This scent is a delicious combination of pumpkin, vanilla, ginger, and brown sugar, reminiscent of pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream
- Now available in a tub
- Sweet and delicate rose geranium rounds out a soft, woody base of patchouli & cedarwood
- Made with real pumpkin juice & coffee powder
- Presentation is awesome!
- Perfect for those who love this seasonal drink!
- 3 scents: Caramel Apple Bock, Vanilla Oak Blonde & Pumpkin Smash
- Contains real apple Pumpkin and vanilla.
- Perfect for fall festivals.
- Made with real pumpkin juice as well as pumkin puree. While the top notes of pineapple comes out the festive pumpkin shines through on this scent!
- Limited Edition
- This scent is a strong pumpkin with high notes of nutmeg and spice.
- Limited edition.
- Sweet Autumn pumpkin is a perfect pumpkin pie with the warming touch of cinnamon and clove.With real added pumpkin you will have to resist eating this one. Sweet sugary maple adds the finishing touch to this fabulous fall fragrance.
Pumpkin Pie Soap& AS
- Previously called Pumpkin Spice, the formula has changed slightly
- Smells just like pumpkin pie
- Notes of vanilla bean, apple cider, cinnamon spice, spun sugar brings forth cozy Autumn memories.
- 0 formula
- Apples, cinnamon, and clove make for a perfect shave as the weather turns cool and the trees turn.
- A difficult aroma to put into words. Imagine walking through the damp woods on a brisk fall morning with the falling leaves in all their autumn glory.
- **Our Pumpkin Spice fragrance is back to being the spicy version from 2014. Last year was more of a maple/syrup-y scent. Due to customer feedback, we have brought back the previous fragrance which has a heaping dose of spice.
- This scent is like sneaking that one bite from an apple at a pick-your-own farm. It’s rich and sweet and fills your senses with its freshness.
- Get ready for fall with Uncle Jon’s Pumpkin Spice Scent. This mild, soothing scent features notes of pumpkin, clove, vanilla and allspice that will remind you of coffee shops
in the fall.
- Maple Toddy Tallow Shaving soap with warm Vermont maple syrup, rich creamy vanilla, hot buttered rum and smooth fragrant amber with a caramelized sugar note.
- The entire list of essential oils is as follows: Cedar, Guaiacwood, Haitian Vetiver, Patchouli, Black Pepper, Juniper Berries, Lime, Clove, and Ginger
- Huge box set that contains scents that are designed to work with each other
- Priced at $189.99
- Vetiver and Wood
- Darkfall is a spicy oriental designed to capture the spirit of fall in the rural south. Agarwood, amber, and benzoin provide a deep, warm base for the cinnamon and clove top notes.
- Birch tar adds a slight smokiness that represents the ever-present smell of burning leaves that heralds the arrival of fall in Georgia.
- Dirtyver is the next step in the evolution (or devolution, depending on your perspective) of Marshlands, our unapologetically vetiver scent.
- This is not the type of vetiver that you would take home to meet your parents.
- This is the type of vetiver that will take you out, show you things you’ve never seen, and introduce you to debauchery found only in your wildest imaginings.
- It is the harmonious accord of ancient ceremonial elements and botanical harvests that have been revered for millennia.
- Harmony melds these together in perfect union for a soothing incense note that is both familiar and unique, powdery yet earthy and utterly inspiring.
- A blend of essential oils, resins and aroma chemicals creating a symphony of notes appropriate for Fall and Winter.
- Top notes of lime, grapefruit, tangerine with heart notes of leather, tobacco, spices with oud and sandalwood notes forming the base
- An American thing…pumpkin pie with just the right amount of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Fragrance and lanolin.
- Unlike most pumpkin fragrances that are predominately spice notes, this fragrance is the perfect balance of comfortingly nutty, luxuriously sweet, and elegantly spiced.
- Cinnamon Sticks features top notes of butter, sweet icing and warm baked bread.
Local Gent Shaving Co. (Closed)
- Final run before the company closes
- The scent of sandalwood, fresh pine, patchouli, sweet musk, and dark amber fill the air but it’s too late… Unleash your inner beast with our limited edition scent for Fall. A scent so good it will take a sliver bullet to put you down!
- 4 sizes: 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm
- Available today Oct 1st.
- Our Atomic Pumpkin Bay Rum is steeped in classic pumpkin pie spices for up to 6 weeks before the batch is complete; Allspice, Ginger, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg…minus the Clove!
- I felt rather than opt for a typical orange top note I’d Reach for Moro Blood Orange instead.
Check out previous years Fall Specials!
What’s up with the Cast!
- Sponsorship Program
- Review Series
- Interviews with Vendors
As our community grows I have realized it may be time to upgrade. Unfortunately these upgrades (product, technology, time and graphics) cost money.
If you’re interested in advertising/sponsoring or just providing some stuff to be reviewed or given a way please contact me!
What’s In Store for the Podcast?
- Fall Seasonal Special
- Anniversary Edition (3 years of Podcasting)
- Winter Seasonal Special
- 2018 Year in Review
- Contact us email@example.com
Let’s Take a Survey!!
Please click on the link below to take a quick survey regarding the podcast! Answers are anonymous!
Click here ->https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCYZ6P6
Our show is powered by Sharpologist.com, “What Your Father Didn’t Teach You about Shaving”
Special Thanks to:
Mark aka Mantic 59
Most of All……….YOU!!!!
Don’t forget to check out my blog site www.shavestraightandsafe.com for the tips and interesting wet shaving stories!
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to my You Tube Chanel for videos regarding some interesting wet shaving content.
Are you interested in sponsoring an episode? Contact Me!!!
If you’re a vendor and would like to be featured on the show please contact me!!
Next Show: 10/15/18