Welcome to the Wet Shaving News Podcast! This is Episode 4 with industry news, commentary, and an interview with Anthony of Deluxe Shaving Co. (including giveaway!).
- Edwin Jagger has announced a giveaway contest to win a deluxe travel kit. The contest ends August 31st.
- According to Forbes, Harrys, the online cartridge supply vendor founded by Warby Parker cofounder Jeff Raider and Andy Katz-Mayfield, has raised 75 million dollars in an effort to combat Proctor and Gambles Gillette.
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements has released a new fragrance to commemorate one thousand users on the G+ community. The fragrance has been inspired by the classic candy Good n’ Plenty.
- Reef Point soaps will discontinue its vegan formula soaps, focusing on their tallow line.
- Razor Blades and More has announced the arrival of a new soap created through partnership between Razor Blades and More and Caties Bubbles.
- New Latha fragrances are now available from Barrister & Mann, bringing the total fragrances in the line up to four, featuring Oceana, Limon, Lavanda, and the Original Scent.
- Also announced from Barrister and Mann — their offices will be closed from August 2nd to August 10th for a short break.
- Three new scents of aftershave splash are now available from Reef Point.
- Chiseled Face has unveiled their new pre-shave gel.
- Arctic Hydra by Dr. Jons is coming to a newly unveiled aftershave tonic.
- Caties Bubbles has released a new fragrance entitled “A Midnight Dreary.”
- Blackland Razor Company, the kickstarter backed startup aiming to produce an SR-71 Blackbird inspired DE razor, has pulled its kickstarter campaign.
Contest Entry Link