You’re listening to Wet Shaving Talk powered by Sharpologist.com where we’re dedicated to preserving the art and skill of classic shaving. I’m your host Joe Borrelli and today is November 12,2018.
Today on the Show:
Anniversary Edition: 3 years of Podcasting !
Movember:Show Your Support
New Razor from Paradigm!
Thanksgiving is almost here! Do you have any wet shaving traditions?
New Product: WTF Christmas Soaps
Product Review: Simpson Chubby 2 Best Badger
What’s up with the cast!
What’s Coming Up!
Three years of Podcasting! How it all started?
This question has come up in several emails over the past year. I figured this show would be the perfect opportunity to tell the story to some of our newer listeners.
- Wet Shaving News debuted on June 15, 2015 with host Andrew. Although there were several shows prior to that date, this was the first show on Sharpologist.
- In October of 2015 Andrew announced he was looking for a co-host and I (Joe) contacted him and joined the show.
- Andrew and Joe’s first episode together was 11/18/2015.
- We worked together for several months.
- WSN last podcast was January 16th 2017
I’ll tell you about it.
Movember Is Here! Show Your Support
Every November, men from all over the world show their support for testicular cancer by growing a stache. Show your support today (even if a stache isn’t possible)
New Product: Paradigm Titanium SE Razor
- Much anticipated release, the Paradigm SE uses Artist Club style SE blades.
- Made of titanium and weighs approximately 80 grams.
- Available now in limited quantities
- Blackland has announced it’s latest razor: The Jet
- Same Blackbird with a new highly polished black finish.
- Matching stand available.
- Made in USA
Discussion of the Week: Thanksgiving is almost here. Do you have any holiday Wet Shaving Traditions?
Let me know your holiday traditions and I’ll share them on the cast!
New Products: Wet The Face Holiday Soaps and AS
- Brand new holiday releases from WTF
- It’s a Wonderful Shave (The notes include all the holiday flowers and the softest whisper of spices, with bottom notes of balsam and pine.)
- Warlock (The notes: Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptus, Peppermint. A Christmas blast of cool. **Please be aware that Mr. Warlock shaving soap & aftershave is extremely strong, BE CAREFUL!)
Product Review: Simpson Best Badger Chubby 2
- Hand tied in the handle
- Simpson has been making brushes for almost 100 years
- Made in England
- Several grades of badger hair available.
- This brush is awesome. Great backbone and balance. Densely packed and very impressive for this grade of badger.
Google Text Me!
In order to get with the times I have added a Google Voice # for those to contact me. This is a test and the number will be posted here for those who are interested.
Standard Text Messaging rates apply. The number is 561-536-3169.
What’s up with the Cast!
- Sponsorship Program
- Review Series
- Interviews with Vendors
As our community grows I have realized it may be time to upgrade. Unfortunately these upgrades (product, technology, time and graphics) cost money.
If you’re interested in advertising/sponsoring or just providing some stuff to be reviewed or given a way please contact me!
What’s In Store for the Podcast?
- Winter Seasonal Special
- 2018 Year in Review
- Contact us email@example.com
Let’s Take a Survey!!
Please click on the link below to take a quick survey regarding the podcast! Answers are anonymous!
Click here ->https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCYZ6P6
Our show is powered by Sharpologist.com, “What Your Father Didn’t Teach You about Shaving”
Special Thanks to:
Mark aka Mantic 59
Most of All……….YOU!!!!
Don’t forget to check out my blog site www.shavestraightandsafe.com for the tips and interesting wet shaving stories!
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to my You Tube Chanel for videos regarding some interesting wet shaving content.
Are you interested in sponsoring an episode? Contact Me!!!
If you’re a vendor and would like to be featured on the show please contact me!!
Next Show: 11/25/18