It’s Wednesday (April 20,2016) I’m your host (Joe), and you’re listening to the Wet Shaving News Podcast, powered by Sharpologist.com
Today On The Show:
- We’ll go over some of the Big Meetups.
- The latest news, with some great new products.
- What does wet shaving mean to you?
- Some tips for beginner straight razor users.
Company: West Coast Shaving
West Coast Shaving has introduced its own line of safety razors and they look great.
- 9 different models with classic designs that range from open comb to twist to open.
- Chrome and painted available.
- All introduced at $31.00 retail
- Stands available
Company: Art of Shaving
Art of Shaving has introduced a new shaving cream scent!
- “EUCALYPTUS SHAVING CREAM” features a new fresh scent with a slightly different formula than other AOS creams.
- Contains no artificial dyes or alcohol.
- Smells Great!
Saponificio just released their 2016 special release “Cosmo” Line.
- Features a new formula called “beta 4.2” that adds increased slickness that actually helps with post shave feeling.
- Reviews are coming out as we speak and they are very positive.
- Several popular online vendors carry the line and are in stock now!
Last weekend was Shave Con. Our own Mantic 59 was there via Skype with a special presentation for all who attended.
Looks like everyone had a great time but we would like to hear your experience
Email me at [email protected]
Big Shave West is only a few days away and it looks bigger and better than ever. If you’re in the Pasadena California area swing by for the festivities.
What does Wet Shaving mean to you?
Does wet shaving associate childhood memories? For me it does and. Check it out!
Straight Razor Tip !
I explain why it’s important to use one soap and one straight razor for the first 30 days.
Our show is powered by Sharpologist.com, what your father didn’t teach you about shaving.
Special Thanks to:
Andrew Our host
Mark aka Mantic59
Next Show: (May 4, 2016)