A couple announcements to the wet shaving infographic competition!
A couple weeks ago I posted the first in a series of articles getting back to the fundamentals of traditional wet shaving:
At the end of the article I announced a competition for an “Infographic” to be added to the post, with a prize worth over US $1000.
One problem though….
I just found out the submission form was misconfigured and none of the submissions were saved.
Yes, I feel like a fool (I had tested it on my “staging site” and it worked fine).
If you submitted an infographic you will need to return to the competition submission page and re-submit.
To help make up for my screw-up I’m extending the deadline for submissions to 29 October 2021
And, through the generosity of the contest’s sponsor, OneBlade, the prize has been upgraded to include:
- Limited Edition Black OneBlade GENESIS (not to be confused with a OneBlade Hybrid razor) Razor (1 of 100 made in this unique black finish)
- Black Leather Travel Holster
- 90 Feather FHS-10 Blades
- OneBlade x Thater Silvertip Badger Hair Shave Brush
- Black Stainless Steel Brush Stand
- Black Tie Shave Cream (150ml)
- Black Tie Aftershave Balm (90ml)
This set is worth over US $2500!
What is an infographic? Like Wikipedia says, it’s a “graphic visual representation of information, data, or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly.” For some inspiration, here is an example of an infographic I came up with a few years ago about how long it takes to shave: