Here is a list of active shaving-related blogs I know about (in alphabetical order).
- 365 Shaves – a fairly new blog from a group of shavers, mainly describing their “shave of the day” (SOTD) and the occasional shaving-related article.
- Greg’s Shaving Soap Reviews – Greg is a reviewing machine. If you are wondering about a particular shaving cream or soap you may find it here.
- The Grooming Guys Blog – Part of a commercial site, Michael Gilman (founder of Grooming Lounge) gives his take on shaving and grooming problems and products.
- Kaliandee – Part of a commercial site, Liviu has some very informative articles and reviews.
- Leisureguy – If Michael didn’t invent the SOTD post its arguable that he perfected it. He’s been doing it for years, and he mixes them with his own research into what makes a great shave. He has distilled much of that information down into a highly-regarded book (though a highly abbreviated version is available HERE).
- Rasé de près – a new French blog on shaving.
- Shave Like Grandad – Doug’s blog has been around for less than a year but he stands out with great topics, solid information, and an entertaining writing style.
- Shaveology – Rob blogs about shaving-related news and his educations as a new barber. He also designs his own shaving-related T-shirts for sale!
- Shaving101.com – This site posts intermittently but when there is a post it is almost always in-depth and very interesting.
- The Shaving Shack Blog – Part of a commercial site, you will often see bite-sized product reviews and Q&A.
- Will King’s blog – Part of a commercial site, Will King (CEO of King Of Shaves) talks about the business of shaving.
There are also some blogs that are inactive but have been kept online for reference. You will find good nuggets of timeless information at these sites: