You’re listening to Wet Shaving Talk powered by Sharpologist.com where we’re dedicated to preserving the art and skill of classic shaving. I’m your host Joe Borrelli and today is December 24,2018.
Today on the Show:
Big Shave Southwest 2019
News From Me
2018 Year In Review
What’s up with the cast!
What’s Coming Up!
Big Shave South West 2019
This year the Big Shave event will be held in Phoenix Arizona. Just announced, the planning stage has started and it looks t be a great event.
The Big Shave Event began in 2015 and has become one of the largest wet shaving gatherings of the year.
News From Me
A lot of great things in the works! I’ll take a moment to discuss them.
2018 Year in Review
- Lamb Tallow soap from Grooming Department
- Review of the Starling from PAA
- Straight Razor Place Changing Names
- Shaving With a GEM Safety Razor
- Antiquing and how it can save you $$
- How to make pre-shave oil
- Are Barber Shops Disappearing?
- Good Bye LAtha from B&M
- Making your Own Aftershave
- Review of Bufflehead soap
- Shaving Literature
- Using a Sponge With a Straight Razor
- The New Toggle by Janus Razors
- Persona razor aka BBS-0
- Shaver Heaven Returns
- St Patrick’s Day Products
- New Mongoose Razor
- Replicating Razor Designs…Right or Wrong?
- Mike’s Natural Soap
- Old Town Shaving Closes its Doors
- Do you Need Brush Cleaning Soaps?
- Derby Blades
- Rockwell T update
- Gillette Double Ring
- Wet Shaving Raffles..Are they Worth it?
- Face or Bowl Lather
- Catie’s Bubbles Tonsorial Parlour
- New Video Series WCS
- Demand vs Supply..Are prices out of line?
- What to Bring for Out of Country Travel
- Pasteur’s Pharmacy
- Best Polish for Razors
- Keeping your Razors Clean
- Wolf Whiskers Brushes
- Summer Products and What to Look For
- When To Let Go of Shave Products
- Barrister and Mann Tuesday
- Made in the USA Razors
- How Do You Store Your Products?
- Razorock Game Change
- Mantic’s Interview with Timeless
- Patina on Bronze..Too Keep or not to Keep
- New Video BBS-1
- Pictures from Listener Shave Dens
- New Razors from Paradigm , PAA, Fine Marvel and Raw Shaving
- Wickham Soap Company
- Salute to the Brush Soap and Blade Podcast
- Top Questions Asked By Listeners
- New Injector by PAA
- Mantic’s Interview With Chatillon Lux
- Dollar Store DE Razor
- Local Gent Shaving Closing
- Janius Razors Update
- Mantic’s Interview with Shannon’s Soaps
- Naked Armor Straight Razor Set
- New Razor from PAA Ascension Twist DOC an Fine Marvel debuts
- New Video Paradigm
- How to Keep up with the Trends
- New WR2 from Wolfman
- Fall Seasonal Special
- The Most Valuable Safety Razors of 2018
- Rocnel Elite 2018
- OneBlade Hybrid
- Bay Rum Yay or Nay
- Supply 2.0 Injector
- PAA Doppelganger Series
- What Are Your Favorite HAlloween Products
- B&M HAllows
- Anniversary Edition 3 Years of Podcasting
- New SE from Paradigm
- Simpson Chubby 2 Best Badger Brush
- End of an era Straight Razor Designs
- Salute to Lynn Abrams
- Black Friday Sales…. Best Ever?
- 2018 Sharpologist Gift Giving Guide
Happy New Year!
Thank you all for a great 2018! I look forward to what the Wet Shaving World will bring in 2019!
Happy New Year!
What’s up with the Cast!
- Sponsorship Program
- Review Series
- Interviews with Vendors
As our community grows I have realized it may be time to upgrade. Unfortunately these upgrades (product, technology, time and graphics) cost money.
If you’re interested in advertising/sponsoring or just providing some stuff to be reviewed or given a way please contact me!
Let’s Take a Survey!!
Please click on the link below to take a quick survey regarding the podcast! Answers are anonymous!
Click here ->https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCYZ6P6
Our show is powered by Sharpologist.com, “What Your Father Didn’t Teach You about Shaving”
Special Thanks to:
Mark aka Mantic 59
Most of All……….YOU!!!!
Don’t forget to check out my blog site www.shavestraightandsafe.com for the tips and interesting wet shaving stories!
Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Subscribe to my You Tube Chanel for videos regarding some interesting wet shaving content.
Are you interested in sponsoring an episode? Contact Me!!!
If you’re a vendor and would like to be featured on the show please contact me!!
Next Show: 1/7/19