Its Monday December 19, 2016 I’m your host Joe, and you’re listening to the Wet Shaving News Podcast, powered by Sharpologist.com
Today on the Show:
- 2016 Year in Review
- Discussion of the Week:
- What’s Coming Up!!
Year in Review
As 2016 comes to an end I wanted to take a few moments to reflect the year as a whole. Wet shaving took many leaps and bounds this year.
- Introduction of the Bevel Safety razor and product line. Traditional style Double edge safety razor that made its way to Target stores in the USA.
- Interview with Yosimoto Blade smith Murray Carter.
- Introduction of Maggard’s synthetic brushes
- Email interview with a representative from the Illinois strop company.
- Awesome article by Blade and Shave “Self Destructing Safety Razors-Mistakes were Made”
- Introduction of the new Gillette “Platinum Plus” DE blade
- Introduction of the new website shavemeetup.com
- Stories of the Shave: “Rockwell Realities”
- Sharpologist: California Tour
- Introduction of West Coast Shaving’s brand of safety razors
- Release of Saponificio Varesino’s Cosmo line
- The Big Shave West II
- Mark’s appearance on the TV Show “The List”
- Guest interview with Tampa Shave Company
- Interview with Captain’s Choice
- Introduction of the new Wade and Butcher
- Interview with Mickey Lee Soapworks
- Interview with Catie’s Bubbles
- Interview with Beaver Woodrite
- Interview with Sapone di Paolo
- Interview with Barrister and Man
- The Guide to Honing articles
- Trip to Pasteur’s Pharmacy in NYC
- Interview with Chiseled Face
- Trip to Theater Pharmacy in Lexington MA.
- Interview with Through the Fine Craft
- Interview with Henri et Victoria
- Re-plating razor services discussion
- Facebook trolls
- Toggle Fever
- SRD’s new website
- “The Story behind Artisan Products” discussion
- Real Men article “7 tips for the Best Shave of Your Life”
- The Fall Seasonal Product Special
- “To Bloom or not to Bloom” discussion
- “Straight Razor Storage” tip
- Blades Grim new kick starter SE razor
- “How to Load a Schick Injector” Tip
- Release of a new razor from PAA “The Prismatic”
- Release of a new razor from RazoRock “The Hawk”
- ‘What Scents bring Back Memories” discussion
- “Stropping Trick” Video
- Email with Blue Bell Shaving
- Release of the guide to 18th Century Shaving
- Maggard’s gets a visit from a US Senator
- “Wet Shaving Storage” Video tip
- “Converting a Friend to Wet Shaving” discussion
- Release of the new razor by Parker, “The Variant Adjustable”
- WSN Shave Brush
- Winter Seasonal Guide
- Sharpologist Gift Giving Guide
Discussion of the week: Announcement!!
- I’ll Discuss It!
Latest Meet ups!!
- Check out shavemeetup.com
What’s In Store for the Podcast?
- Contact us email@example.com
Our show is powered by Sharpologist.com, “What Your Father Didn’t Teach You about Shaving”
Special Thanks to:
Mark aka Mantic 59
Most of All……….YOU!!!!
Don’t forget to check out my blog site www.shavestraightandsafe.com for the tips and interesting wet shaving stories!
Join us on the “Wet Shavers Round Table” every Saturday from 6:00pm-7:00pm EST.
Next Show: January 2017