The week of June 11 is National Men’s Health Week in the U.S. so it seems appropriate for a site focused on men to mention it.
According to the Mayo Clinic the top threats to men’s health include:
- Heart disease
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases (such as bronchitis and emphysema)
- Type 2 diabetes
What can you do to reduce your risk of these threats?
- Get your blood pressure checked regularly.
- Get a prostate exam regularly
- Get a blood glucose test regularly
- If you’re over 50, get a colonoscopy (HERE is an article about my first one)
- Don’t smoke
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Limit alcohol
Stay aware of your health and you’ll enjoy shaving for many more years!